Sign up to our FREE training
When you click 'get tickets' on your chosen date, scroll to the bottom of the page to book your individual place on the ticket booking form. Tickets can only be booked per individual.
Wed, 13 Mar|
HIV and AIDS Awareness
Join our myth-busting HIV and AIDS Awareness training course to support you in signing our Positive Allies Declaration.
Time and Location
13 Mar 2024, 09:00 GMT – 14 Mar 2024, 00:00 GMT
Training Course Details
Our HIV and AIDS Awareness training is held four times per year and it helps your organisation to gain a fuller understanding of the background of HIV and AIDS, the nature of living with HIV , stigma around HIV, HIV and employment, and more. Our myth-busting course covers the following:
- Definitions of HIV and AIDS.
- The history of HIV and AIDS.
- How the virus works and how we treat HIV.
- Stigma and HIV.
- The legal aspect of HIV, with a focus on employment.
- Pregnancy and childbirth.
- Your next steps to sign the Positive Allies Declaration.
- Ticket type
HIV and AIDS AwarenessPrice£0.00